CALL TO ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
THE AMERICAN SCHOOL FOUNDATION, A.C.
The Board of Trustees calls Associates of THE AMERCIAN SCHOOL FOUNDATION, A.C. (the “Association”) to the Annual General Meeting of the Association, which will be held on Thursday May 19, 2022 at 6:00 PM (Mexico City time) in the Angeles Espinosa Yglesias Fine Arts Center (FAC) located at Bondojito 215, Las Americas, Mexico City and through Zoom app, according to the meeting number and password specified below, which will be discussed the following:
A G E N D A
- Call to order.
- Approval of minutes of the last General Associates Meeting.
- Proposal and, where appropriate, approval of membership and separation of Associates.
- Presentation, deliberation and, where appropriate, approval of the Report of the Board of Trustees and the activities of said body.
- Presentation, deliberation and, where appropriate, approval of the Activities Report of the Executive Director.
- Presentation, deliberation and, where appropriate, approval of the audited financial statements, by the Executive Director.
- Presentation, deliberation and, where appropriate, approval of: a) the report of the Independent Corporate Governance and Accountability Body on the audited financial statements, and b) the Report of the Independent Committee on compliance with the approved corporate governance processes for the management and control of the Association, including compliance and risk items.
- Approval, where appropriate, of the performance of the Executive Director.
- Approval or ratification of the proposed composition, collective or individual, of the Independent Corporate Governance and Accountability Body and, where appropriate, designation or ratification of its Head, members and their alternates.
- Election of members of the Board of Trustees.
According to Clause Seventeenth of the Association’s By-laws, absent Associates may be represented at the Annual General Meeting by granting proxy to another member of the Association.
Said proxy must be granted by simple power of attorney signed by the grantor and two witnesses, which must be send by grantor from his/her email registered in the Associates Registry Book to the email email@example.com. One Associate may not vote for more than three absent members. If the grantor of the proxy letter gives instructions on the manner on which the vote must be cast, the proxy holder shall act in accordance therewith.
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN ELECTRONIC MEETING
To join the Annual General Meeting of the Association, use the following link:
Meeting ID: 883 9337 7868
In case of any technical difficulties during the Annual General Meeting, attendees can contact the ASF Help Desk on the following numbers 55 5227-4987 and 55 5227-4900 Ext. 4204 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The present call for the 2022 Foundation Meeting has been made available to the Associates on the Association’s website in accordance with Clause Fifth Bis of the By-laws.
Ernesto González Garfias
Chair of the Board of Trustees