Memberships are available for the ASF community. A&EL invites you to take advantage of our facilities for your physical and mental health! Please keep in mind that we are a school and as such we prioritize school events and school holiday calendars. We are not a commercial gym. Please take note of the available times for members to work out and follow the calendars attached below.
Who can apply?
- Current ASF students, faculty and staff (faculty, staff and students do not need to register)
- Spouses and children of current ASF faculty and staff
- ASF alumni (register in the A&EL office)
- Parents of students currently registered at ASF.
- U.S. Embassy staff (non ASF parents register in the A&EL office)
- ABC Hospital staff** (register in the A&EL office)
- Former ASF Employees
**ABC Hospital employees must submit proof of employment.
Once you register online, the fee will be charged automatically to your ASF account or you will receive a bill from ASF. A special A&EL membership ID is created and given to members.
Please have your ID available when you enter the fitness room. We ask all members to respect the fitness room guidelines posted at the front door of the fitness room.
Our Community Membership is open from August 9, 2019 - June 12, 2020 for the entire community. The summer hours begin June 13, 2020 - August 10, 2020. Summer membership is restricted to employees and students.
|Current ASF students, faculty and staff||No Cost|
|ASF Alumni (register in the A&EL office)||$5,000 MXN|
|Spouse and children of current ASF faculty and staff||$5,000 MXN|
|Parents of students currently registered at ASF||$5,000 MXN|
|U.S. Embassy staff ( non ASF parents register in the A&EL office)||$5,000 MXN|
|ABC Hospital staff (register in the A&EL office)||$10,000 MXN|
|Former ASF Employees||$5,000 MXN|
Members may bring one guest per day, paying $100 pesos per guest. Guest passes may be purchased in advance in the A&EL office.
|Weight Room & Cardiovascular Room||
|Swimming Pool & Pool Locker Rooms||
- How can I become a Recreational Member?
- What are the best times to workout?
- If I am faced with an emergency, what should I do?
- Why am I not allowed to work out during the school day?
- How much does it cost to park my car at ASF?
- Can I bring a friend with me to work out?
The fitness room and pool always have supervision. The supervisor will take responsibility for responding to emergencies. Please contact the supervisor for assistance. If you are in need of medical care, the school nurse is on duty from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Please see the school nurse for all medical issues.