Families interested in beginning the admission process for their children must follow these steps:
When there are more qualified candidates for admission than openings available, the following priorities will be taken into account:
- Qualified children of U.S. citizens residing in Mexico and qualified native English speakers who need a U.S. -accredited education
- Qualified children who contribute to the diversity of the school
- Qualified siblings of children already in attendance
- Qualified children of teachers and staff
- Qualified children of alumni
ASF does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the admission of the applicants, the administration of its educational or other policies and its scholarship and tuition assistance programs, and any other ASF-administered programs. ASF admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at ASF.
Candidates arriving from abroad
During the school year enrollment is available for qualified candidates arriving from abroad. Candidates must submit an online application and school recommendation forms. The Admission Committee will review the applicant's file once all the required documents have been received by the Admission Office. You are welcome to contact the Admission Office for additional information or to check if your application file is complete.