Mission, Vision and Core Values
The American School Foundation, A.C. is the preeminent English-speaking college preparatory school that prepares its diverse student body by design to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Rooted in over 130 years of experience, ASF exemplifies:
Objective A) Teaching and learning at ASF will provide a coherent, agile, differentiated and assessed curriculum that guides students to construct, transfer and apply knowledge and skills with student opportunity to co-create their learning as an educated, articulate citizen in a changing world.
Objective B) Develop responsive structures, systems and incentives that mutually reinforces the capacity to ensure ASF attracts, retains, and continually develops and supports exceptional international school talent.
Objective C) At ASF, our Core Values drive expectations and foster the development of character and the courage to act in creating an inclusive, emotionally and socially safe community.
Objective D) ASF students, through their own agency and with an engaged and supportive community, develop programs and opportunities to create a more just, peaceful, and ecologically sound world.
Objective E) At all levels, and in all areas, ASF culture will be agile, adaptive, and transformative to respond effectively and efficiently to flourish in an interconnected world.
- We do the right thing.
- We act with compassion, courage and integrity.
- We hold ourselves to a higher standard.
- We foster excellence in ourselves.
- We empathize with others.
- We learn to adapt and thrive in an evolving world.
- We are honest with ourselves and to others.
- We acknowledge that everyone has intrinsic value and is worthy of dignity, understanding, and respect
- We search for knowledge and facts, clarity, and truth.