Applying During International Hiring Fairs
- Indicate the position(s) you are applying for
- Name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth (age), nationality(ies)
- Name, nationality and age of accompanying partner (spouse, significant other, etc.), even if he/she will not be employed by ASF
- Number of accompanying children, nationality and each child's age, regardless of whether they enroll at ASF
- Any relationship to ASF employee(s) (i.e. identify relatives/friends already working at ASF)
- If you previously worked at ASF, please provide the details
- Work experience as customary in résumés
- Education background as customary in résumés
- Your current teaching certificate and/or other credentials, always identifying the title, issuing state/province, relevant grades and/or subjects, training (IB Diploma, MYP, PYP, AP) and expiration date (MM/YY).
- Recent professional references that include phone, email, and the reference's position when supervising your work. You are also welcome to scan relevant documents in your possession.
Our leadership team interviews prospective teachers at several recruitment fairs in the United States. We also host a local recruitment fair every year in Mexico City. Below you will find more information on the recruitment fairs ASF will attend over the next few months:
AASSA Recruiting Fair
ISS Atlanta 2016
UNI Recruiting Fair Iowa 2017
ISS San Francisco 2017
ASF will host its 10th Local Recruitment Fair on Saturday, January 14. To apply please submit an application that follows our guidelines and procedures. Candidates who meet ASF requirements will be invited to interview. There will be no walk‐in interviews.
ASF Local Recruitment Fair