Who can apply?
- Current ASF students, faculty and staff (faculty, staff and students do not need to register)
- Spouses and children of current ASF faculty and staff
- ASF alumni (register in the A&EL office)
- Parents of students currently registered at ASF.
- U.S. Embassy staff (non ASF parents register in the A&EL office)
- ABC Hospital staff** (register in the A&EL office)
- Former ASF Employees
Our Community Membership is open from August 14 - June 2, 2018 for the entire community. The summer hours begin June 5 - August 11, 2018. Summer membership is restricted to employees and students. We are currently in the 2017 summer membership June 3 - August 12.
|Current ASF students, faculty and staff||No Cost|
|ASF Alumni (register in the A&EL office)||$5,000 MXN|
|Spouse and children of current ASF faculty and staff||$5,000 MXN|
|Parents of students currently registered at ASF||$5,000 MXN|
|U.S. Embassy staff ( non ASF parents register in the A&EL office)||$5,000 MXN|
|ABC Hospital staff (register in the A&EL office)||$10,000 MXN|
|Former ASF Employees||$5,000 MXN|
|Weight Room & Cardiovascular Room|
|Swimming Pool & Pool Locker Rooms |
- How can I become a Recreational Member?
- What are the best times to workout?
- If I am faced with an emergency, what should I do?
- Why am I not allowed to work out during the school day?
- How much does it cost to park my car at ASF?
- Can I bring a friend with me to work out?
The fitness room and pool always have supervision. The supervisor will take responsibility for responding to emergencies. Please contact the supervisor for assistance. If you are in need of medical care, the school nurse is on duty from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Please see the school nurse for all medical issues.